A prominent Catholic high school in New York state allowed the following piece of embarrassing phantasmagoria to be sent out to its alumni. It is riddled with irrelevancies,hysteria and worst of all American imperial exceptionalism. How is it that seriously educated Dogans could allow such nonsense to be published and distributed. It makes a mockery of critical thought, geopolitical analysis and worst of all, gospel fidelity to create a world of justice in the name of the basilieia, God’s reign which Jesus heralded. Read and duck!
Read down to the very bottom highlightedin green, IT’LL GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS!!!
You don’t want to miss this! ((*_*) )
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq!
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq !
6. Isaac’s wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq !
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh – which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq !
11 Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq !
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!).
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the “writing on the wall” in Iraq
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq ..
17. The wise men were from Iraq .
18. Peter preached in Iraq …
19. The “Empire of Man” described in Revelation is called Babylon , which was a city in Iraq !
And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.
But do you know which nation is second?
It is Iraq !
However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible.
The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia … The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris
And Euphrates Rivers …
The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated
With it than Iraq
And also, This is something to think about:Since America is typically represented by an eagle.
Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages …
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran ( 9:11 ) – For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;
And there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!
I BETTER NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS ONE OR SEE IT DELETED.
This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq.
Pass it on to everyone and pray.